Let us help your company find the best available candidates for the positions you have open.
Contact us if you can’t find the quality candidates you are looking for.
OUR 24 STEPS IN THE PLACEMENT PROCESS
- Coordinate the job description.
- Interview hiring manager for clarification of real needs.
- Research to locate logical talent pool.
- Check existing database for leads.
- Narrow research results
- Qualify candidates by initial telephone interviews against the necessary job essentials.
- Shift the potential finalists from the window shoppers, tire kickers and under-qualified.
- Perform in-depth interviews with potential finalists.
- Reference check performance with former supervisors and colleagues.
- Check and verify candidates’ credentials
- Test, rank and evaluate chosen nominees.
- Arrange and coordinate interviewing schedule.
- Prepare and counsel nominees for interviews by spelling out company needs, culture, organizational fit, hiring authority personality, etc.
- Prepare client for interviews by providing full pre-interview information as well as results of reference and credential checks.
- Debrief candidates after each interview, answering unanswered questions, etc.
- Debrief client hiring authority after each interview, assessing strengths, weaknesses, incompatibilities, etc.
- Coordinate with hiring manager on possible offers to be made and set the stage for acceptance.
- Participate with company in providing necessary information required for negotiating an acceptable offer.
- Reconcile any difference with successful candidate to smooth way for offer acceptance.
- Arrange with Realtors, Chamber of Commerce, relocation consultants, moving companies, etc. to assure that candidate (and spouse) is aware of details in new location.
- Assist successful candidate in cleanly terminating current position.
- Work with spouse placement (if necessary).
- Follow-up after placement to assure new employee integration.